So this week was pretty normal, I guess you could call it.
So this week in the district meeting, for my training I wanted to so a demonstration with two magnets and dirt. The purpose was to show that it's much more effective to find a magnet buried in dirt with another magnet, and compare that with tools like the Book of Mormon in finding.The first problem was that I couldn't find any magnets. We asked in a lot of places, but there were no magnets. I just decided to draw it on the board. I'm not an artist or anything, so my district couldn't tell what it was. I hope it didn't distract from the Spirit.
We are so excited for General Conference. We've got the goal to help every member in our ward to find someone to bring to conference. We know that the Lord will help us. We're also going to invited lots of investigators to general conference. We'll let you guys know how it goes.
September 2016 - September 2018